[IP] mixing drugs

>>>Pat, you mention the mixing of two similar but different drugs and
specifically Aspirin and acetomenaphen.  Well, put these two ingredients
together and throw in a little caffiene and you have Excederin.  This is THE
only product that works on my headaches and the Ex. Migraine works on my
hubby's migraines better than RX meds his doc gave him.  Sylvia>>>

I could *feel* Excedrin working on my headaches and always knew I'd get
relief - until I was told I can no longer use it due to my kidney
dysfunction. :(((

Even a clock that is stopped is right twice a day.