Re: [IP] Cold fingers

In a message dated 3/13/02 8:19:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

> His fingers get very cold very fast and seem to take a while to warm up.  Is
> this anything to do with diabetes?
>     Nerve damage (neuropathy), thyroid problems, poor circulation.
>     I always have cold hands and feet and have the first two of the above.
>     Kathy B.
I like many long term Diabetic's have reduced circulation. I spend time in
the hockey rink, and live in the cold northeast. I will wash my hands in the
bathroom sink and let the water fill up till I can submerge my hands for a
few seconds. I am able to get a good blood flow after this. Now if Spot or
George can tell me how to do my feet I will be all set Roger C with his cold
feet + the hockey puck