Re: [IP] Bubbles-Bubbles-Bubbles

Dave, my son is using the Dis H-Tron+.  Quite frankly we have never had
problems with bubbles.  Someone once said that the reason you get a lot of
bubbles especially towards the end of the cartridge is because the
temperature change that occurs from the insulin being so close to your body,
depending on where you wear your pump.  So really, if this is the reason,
short of always dangling the pump away from any heat source, there is no way
to avoid those dang bubbles you mentioned!

mom to Joshua who wears his pump in a Waist-It waist band and pouch!