Re: [IP] Humalog vs Novolog

Pat, you mention the mixing of two similar but different drugs and
specifically Aspirin and acetomenaphen.  Well, put these two ingredients
together and throw in a little caffiene and you have Excederin.  This is THE
only product that works on my headaches and the Ex. Migraine works on my
hubby's migraines better than RX meds his doc gave him.  So there may be
something to the mixing of certain drugs to cover all aspects of whatever
ails you.  I just don't know about the insulins...yet!!!

mom to Joshua