RE: [IP] Does HRT raise BGs?

>>>I am not on HRT yet. I am having a hysterectomy in May. They say that it
such a minute dose that it should not make a difference in bg.  However,
sometimes "they" don't really know what "they" are talking about...I will be
nterested to know what you find out. >>>

I've been on HRT since 11/79 due to complete hysterectomy and do not notice
anything unusual the first five days of the month that I don't take them.
I'm sure like anything else, this will be a YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)
situation. (~_^)

 I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray
eyebrows. -Janette Barber-