[IP] Carrots and carbs

I am fairly new at pumping and was told not to count snacks or veggies when I
am figuring boluses.  HOwever, I have started bolusing for snacks.

Today I was 250 2 hours after lunch.  I had my usual sandwich and bag of
I had 10 mini carrots and 1 T. dressing (3 CHO for the dressing).  Do you
know if the mini carrotts would raise my BS so much.

Also do you know how many carbs are in 10 mini carrots.  THe bag just
mentions oz and I don't have a scale.

Thanks Julie