Re: [IP] Cold fingers

In a message dated 3/13/02 4:48:26 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> His fingers get very cold very fast and seem to take a while to warm up.

My fingers get cold fast.  Most of the time, I don't even notice it anymore,
unless they are REALLY cold.  Wierd thing is, if I have 1 hand resting on my
leg and the other hand  on the armrest (or NOT next to my body), the hand
that is resting on my leg will be warm, while the other hand is cold.

Ever since I was about 14 years old,  when I get cold, my fingernails turn
blue.  I have had co-workers (I work in a hospital) ask me if I have blue
nail polish on. (I don't have  Reynaud's).