Re: [IP] exercise and the pump

What I have been told by my CDE concerning exercise is to reduce my basal
rate to 0.2 at least an hour beforebeginning to exercise that will last
longer than an hour.  My typical basal rates vary between .8 and 1.1, so this
is a big drop.  And then, my bolus rates are adjusted as well, as it has been
suggested to me to work out after eating a meal, or at least a snack.  I
understand your frustration completely, as these adjustments do not always
prevent my blood sugars from going too low during or after working out, and
even up to 48 hours later, my blood sugars still drop.