From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Linda Bork
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 2:26 PM
To: Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Does HRT raise BGs?

Hi,
I just started taking HRT last week.  I experienced BGs higher than
normal.  Unfortunately, I was
on vacation, so it is hard for me to know if my High numbers were from
the hormones or from the
extravagant and unfamiliar food I was eating.
If you are taking hormones for menopause and can remember if your BGs
went up when you first
started, please let me know.
Thanks,
Linda