Re: [IP] <vent>just how often do i have to do this?</vent>

In a message dated 3/13/02 1:15:30 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I have made a few basal adjustments (bumped them up) right before my
low.  While I was in the hospial, my endo suggested I change them back to
hat they were originally, and now they don't work AND IT WAS ONLY A TENTH OF
A UNIT!!!!!  What is up with that?  .9 is too much and .8 isn't enough.

Honestly, I can't deal with this anymore.  I wanna go back to shots.

email @ redacted >>

Are you on a 508??and do your basal rate's pull you to the low??