[IP] exercise and the pump

i cant get my blood sugars right for exercise. i lower my basal to half one
hour before exercis. i run for one hour then but after running for about 30
mins i start to feel shaky and have to eat or drink something.this happens
even when i disconnect-which i normally do.however after exercise, once i
reconnect my sugars rise to anything between 12-16 for anything between 1-5
hours later. i cant increase basal straight after exercise as im still
feeling shaky and by the time i increase basals its too late to stop the
rise.any ideas please as its really annoying to do something which is
supposed to be good for u but to go low so soon after starting to exercise.i
cant reduce my pre meal bolus as i dont exercise for 3 hours post lunch and
if i do reduce bolus my sugars rise to 13/14/my adress is