Re: [IP] <vent>just how often do i have to do this?</vent>

J, I have to leave so I can't say much right now, but you hang in there!  I
happen to hate my pump today too!!!!!!!!  I will try to email you
later.  Keep your chin up. Kathy

Aow they don't work AND IT WAS ONLY A TENTH OF A UNIT!!!!!  What is up with
that?  .9 is too much and .8 isn't enough.