[IP] Re: Dawn Effect Worsening

"This morning I got up (5:00AM) with a bg of 114.  I wasn't hungry, so I
didn't eat anything.  At 8:30 I decided to check my bg again, and it was
208." My sugars do this all the time.  The only way I've found to "fix
it" is to eat breakfast, but I'm like you, breakfast is not my favorite
thing.  A quick, easy solution has been a Slim Fast, yes I said, Slim
Fast (30g carb)!  It's easy to bolus for and (voila!) my bg stays close
to normal! Good luck! joyce kochdx 1968; pump 2001