Re: [IP] <vent>just how often do i have to do this?</vent>

>i am just so confused and need to vent. i swear i must be going thru
>puberty again! just how often do all of you have to adjust your bolus
>ratios?!!!? why am i doing this every month?

Hi Leann,

I know exactly what you're talking about.  I seem to have the same problem.
Works great for me for about two days, then everything changes all over

I have made a few basal adjustments (bumped them up) right before my record
low.  While I was in the hospial, my endo suggested I change them back to
hat they were originally, and now they don't work AND IT WAS ONLY A TENTH OF
A UNIT!!!!!  What is up with that?  .9 is too much and .8 isn't enough.

Honestly, I can't deal with this anymore.  I wanna go back to shots.