[IP] Bubbles-Bubbles-Bubbles

I've been pumping since 10/1/01 and my biggest problem has been bubbles. I
fill my reservoir the night before (300+ml), knock out all the bubbles the
next day and change sets. When it's down to (150ml) and time to change sets,
again I must knock out bubbles (lots of them). When I'm very near the end of
my reservoir I notice MORE bubbles, so many in fact I worry that I'm getting
insulin. I don't know what I can do? I hope the new paradigm will help my
situation? I'm lucky, to date this is the only problem with the pump that I
haven't been able to solve!
Any suggestions?