Re: [IP] Re:Insulin Adjustment Questions

Wow!  You go mister!  Sounds like you are really on the ball and taking
charge!  My only insight regarding exercise and my pump is...several hours
after exercising, the exercise tends to "peak" ...my bloodsugar goes low
long after I have finished exercising.  I have had to make adjustments to
my basil rate during the night on day/evenings when I exercise.  I used to
exercise quite often...less now that I have a new baby...but I remember how
frustrating it was to get my pump set to where I wasn't having an insulin
reaction every day!!  I am just starting to exercise again on a regular
basis and I will be going through that again.  I know my pump allows for
temporary basil rates which work well for me.  Goodluck with your
program!!  Kathy