Re: [IP] Novalog vs. Humalog

Yikes! I hadn't read that either. As a matter of fact, Liz used to go 3 days
between site changes with Humalog. Now that she's switced to Novolog she's
been getting 4-5 good days between site changes.
She made an interesting comment this morning while filling her reservoir. She
thinks there's better pressure in the Novolog bottles since she rarely sees
bubbles with Novolog vs what she experienced with Humalog. Has anyone else
noticed this?

In a message dated 3/13/2002 5:37:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,