RE: [IP] Novalog vs. Humalog buffer ratio??

>    Jim
>  yes,,i wanted to try the mix...any words of wisdom here??
> thanx

Not really - I don't know what the benefit would be.  Some people have
benefited from mixing Humalog with Velosulin, but I believe that works
because Velosulin is buffered differently.  Since Humalog and Novolog are
buffered the same, it wouldn't have the same effect.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR