[IPn] Disetronic will donate $20.00 for each of you that.....

Recently one of our members sent out a message he received
from Disetronic about their offer to donate $20 to one of several
organizations in return for a referral. Turns out the URL in the
message  was not working. I just received this message and a WORKING
link from our friends at D so if you have a friend that you'd like to
refer to D and at the same time have $20 bucks sent to Insulin
Pumpers, CWD or Pumps for Kids, then READ ON.

email @ redacted