Re: [IP] Dieticians and hospital personnel etc.

I enjoyed your little story there regarding hospital staff, etc...  I was
made aware of this when I was hospitalized due to complications with my
pregnancy.  No one had ever even seen an insulin pump before.  I ended up
putting the set in my leg after my C-section...no one knew what to do...I
had to put my pump back on...after a day I practically begged someone to
insert a new set into my belly - so a nurse did it...unfortunately it hurt
so bad I pulled it right out.  She felt terrible.  It wasn't her
fault!  ...I just left the set in my leg until I could re-insert it myself
where it belonged.  Interesting I think!  This is one reason I am trying to
get my husband to learn everything he can about my pump...in case I am ever
unconscious and in a situation where no one but me knows what to do about
my pump.  He is reluctant to learn...I hope I not sorry I don't push it!