[IP] priming

BTW, I use the soft-set mainly, and sometimes the quick-set, during the
summer the bent needle.  Is there a difference between tubing circumference
between the different sets and manufacturers?

-------------------------------no, all of the tubings, sets  are made by
Biersdorf Medical Products AG and packaged for US consumption by Maersk AB,
Denmark. Maersk only packages sets, prints packaging material and puts sets
in retail packages.  Animas on the other hand mas a new set which I have not
seen, I call it the Bonnie Richardson set. spot