[IP] Question about doctors

I'm looking to change doctors.  The only good thing my current doctor has
done for me is to encourage me to go on the pump.  Other than that, his
bedside manner is horrible and I dread my appointments.  I was diagnosed
over 9 years ago (I'm 26) and he treats me as if I've been diabetic for 9
weeks.  I've only been going to him for the last year and a half - since I
moved.  I'm slightly worried about changing doctors now that I'm pumping.
Has anyone done this?  Is anyone else located in Northern VA and could
recommend a good endocrinologist (preferably in Arlington)?

Any advice would be really helpful.  Thanks.