RE: [IP] Re: Yet another drs appt

I don't quite understand something here.  My daughter is 18, but since she's
a full-time college student, she is covered under my employer's plan
(through age 23).  Also, she is eligible for coverage through the University
of Miami for a little over $700 a year.  I'm not sure if that plan would
cover diabetic supplies, and of course the legal requirements will vary from
state to state.  Perhaps your schools offer something similar?