[IP] Re: Yet another drs appt

  Congrats on your lowest A1c! I was really interested
in your post. I also live in TN, and am in college,
and about to be kicked off my parents insurance. Where
do you go to school? How much is your current
insurance costing you? I am really scared that I won't
be able to afford my pump supplies anymore, I go to
school 18 hours and work part time, so I know how hard
it is just to try to keep up. Please write me back
either here or privately! Thanks,

Amy Robinson

Do You Yahoo!?