Re: [IP] <vent>just how often do i have to do this?</vent>

Hi Leann,

I'm sorry that you are haveing so much trouble.  I have had to do this for
many years,  "Scream"  oh there thats better..ok now thats over with I have
had to re-adjust my basels rates at that bad time of the month for ever
seems like.  but I have to be really careful cause of bottoming out. so have
to check bg about 6x a day.   "Scream"  Just make sure you check with you
Dr, before doing this..