Re: [IP] <vent>just how often do i have to do this?</vent>

Hi Leann~

How long have you been taking Depo Provera?  I bet that your blood sugar
trouble has to do with the Depo.  Depo wasn't an option for me because of my
diabetes.  I know that during the second half of my cycle when progesterone
is the dominant hormone, my insulin needs increase.  My understanding is that
Depo is a synthetic progesterone.  When I looked at contraindications online
for Depo, insulin and oral diabetes meds were listed.  Just a thought.