Re: [IP] Novalog vs. Humalog

In a message dated 3/13/2002 5:37:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > information specified that that you must change your insulin every 48
> hours
> > with novalog (and therefore, your site every 2 days instead of 3 days).  I
> > have not heard this from any users.  Does any one know how I might
> convince
> > the doctor from a "scientific perspective"?

I didn't see that on the Novolog package insert and I read the darn thing.
We are still using Humalog with no problems, but I don't see why Novolog
would require more frequent changing than Humalog.  Why are you changing to
Novolog? (just curious)