[IP] Novalog vs. Humalog

I just discussed switching from humalog to novalog for my daughter.  Her
doctor (who is not particularly forward thinking), told me that the product
information specified that that you must change your insulin every 48 hours
with novalog (and therefore, your site every 2 days instead of 3 days).  I
have not heard this from any users.  Does any one know how I might convince
the doctor from a "scientific perspective"?

Cindy (mom to Alex --dx 10/92 pumping since 5/99)