Re: [IP] What is Celebrex ?

From: "William Eddie Hollyfield" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] What is Celebrex ?

We know that you've already been given the link to the Celebrex site, but
thought you might what to have some other resources.
In addition to doing just a general search for a medication by name, the
sites below often will give you lots of information.  All you have to do is
type the name of the medication in the search box on the site you chose.
Sometimes several meds will come up, so then you just click on the med name
exactly as you entered it for search.
We have these sites in our "Favorites" so we can check on any medication.
Rarely can we not find some info somewhere.

Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)