[IP] Dryer sheet

> The leather case helps to keep down the static electricity.  Also,
> another way to keep the static down is to wipe it down on the outside
> with a dryer sheet.

No, no, no - that would make it slippery, smelly, and greasy. (ewwww) Take a
half or third of a *used once* dryer sheet and tuck it in next to the pump
somewhere to act like a lightning rod. No need to wrap it or wipe it. I've
been doing this for 8 years with the same pieces in my 50+ zipper-type
colored cigarette cases and have had no problems. YMMV (~_^)

Remember the 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting
something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong. Albert Camus