Re: [IP] Site change---no problemo---hurray.

In a message dated 3/12/2002 8:37:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Do you still like the Paradigm better than the 508?

Yes; we simply have less bubbles with the Paradigm; I don't know if it has to
do with how the resevoir is filling or the superior connection of the tubing
and the resevoir (which makes the pump waterproof).

Also, the low occulsion alarm and the menu driven screen.