[IP] Site change---no problemo---hurray.

Very successful site change tonight....136 before and 108 after and b.g.
behaving all evening.

So much for not controlling variables; the last two site changes were done
after high fat or high protein meals and the spikes most likely had nothing
to do with the site changes.

Tonight we changed right before dinner and 5 hours after lunch when b.g. was
stable.  We waited 45 minutes to eat to be sure there was no spike and there
was none!!!!