[IP] re:leg pain/neuropathy

Hi, i have had neuropathy for many years. Never took any drugs for it. but
the last few years i have been taking a vitamin called alpha-lipoic acid. i
take 3 pills in the am, 100mg per pill and i take the same in the evening. it
took me about a month or two and i really notice a difference. now its like i
don't have neuropathy. i only get the tingling and numbness once in a great
while. my dr ok'd it and told me he has read some studies on it. it worked
for me. maybe it can help someone else out there, its worth a try, either it
will work or it will not. it says may cost stomach upset, but i never had any
problems with it. Take care Eileen