RE: [IP] FYI Free monitors at Meijers

Oooh Meijers.  Gosh, I've stayed out of the thread, but boy do I miss those
stores.  I grew up with free goldfish, fireworks, toy shopping while Mom did
the groceries, purple cow ice cream, 25 cent popcorn...

I am sure things have changed by now.  I moved in 1991.  :)  I lived in
Holland, MI and when the store went 24-7 it put the town in an uproar.  :)

As for the free meters I think that is cool.  However, I haven't paid for a
meter in years.  I usually just call the meter company, tell them how often
I test and which meter I am interested in and ask if I can get one for free.
Normally I have no problem.  When I do, I tell them that X company said they
could get me a meter for free so I will use that instead.  And normally it
changes their minds.  Worse case, I send them one of the free meters I have
gotten over the years from another company as a trade-in.

However as all things go, YMMV.

-- Sherry