Re: [IP] Need support

You've already gotten some great input to your post that I hope you'll find
helpful, so I won't repeat what's already been said . . . I'll just add that
one thing that might make it easier:  Consider switching to a meter that
requires a smaller drop of blood and gives fast test results (if you aren't
using one already). . . We switched to a One Touch Ultra shortly before my
daughter went on the pump, and getting test results in literally 5 seconds
makes frequently testing A LOT easier to do . . . It comes with a nice
compact case that tucks easily in even a smallish purse, too!

Good luck!

Pumpmama to Katie