Re: [IP] Leg pains.

In a message dated 3/12/02 1:55:55 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> No, I doubt if it's neuropathy. Kids don't normally show that until into
> adulthood. Many doctors and lectures I've heard say that kids seem to have a
> 'protection' throughout their youth against complications.

However, kids CAN have it as my 8 yo does...diagnosed by a pedi
neurologist........and diagnosed depression........never hurts to have things
checked out.......no disrespect intended but many doctors say children
shouldn't be on the pump either......