[IP] Leg pains.

No, I doubt if it's neuropathy. Kids don't normally show that until into
adulthood. Many doctors and lectures I've heard say that kids seem to have a
'protection' throughout their youth against complications.

I would see it more as growing pains and maybe if he plays sports, a pulled
muscle in the shallow layers of the structure of the legs. Also, Some 'bug
bites' are invisible so my guess would be a small bite or the growing pains.
The fact the bath helped speaks of those two primarily.

Jenny Sutherland
mailto:email @ redacted