[IP] Re: Occlusion alarms

I don't know the exact number of units - because what I've been told is, it's
not always the same number of units -- just depends on how long it takes to
build up enough pressure to set off the alarm.

I DO know this though -- in the 4-1/2 years I used the MM507 - I NEVER got a
No Delivery alarm unless I was trying to do a bolus.  I NEVER got an alarm for
just basal delivery.

Since starting the Animas R1000 in November 2001 -- I have gotten a few
Occlusion Alarms - and they have all happened during normal basal delivery.
(And my basal rates are 1.2 and 1.4).

Deb in Southern Illinois