[IP] what glucose-deprived brain cells can do

This morning I woke up and tested my blood sugar (37 mg/dl), ate glucose
tablets, turned on a temp basal because I knew it was time to lower all my
basals but didn't think I was competent at that moment to change them on the
basal screen (I got a new pump yesterday with multiple profiles, but am not
wearing it yet).  Then the phone rang and my husband called out that he was
in the bathroom, could I get it.  But no, I had no idea how to answer the
phone. (Probably just as well, who knows what I would have said <gr.>).

Linda Z