[IP] Re: Units per inch of tubing

>>> I'm not familiar with the workings of the Minimed and I must say I get
very confused with a lot of the discussion here.  Why is it that you need to
replace the reservoir/cartridge when you change a set?  The design must be
very different from Disetronic.  Doesn't this make the daily expenses much
higher?  In Canada the Minimed reservoirs cost $3.30 each.  The Disetronic
reservoirs cost a bit more, but last us for 10 days.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7, pumping H-tron with Quick-sets >>>

The MiniMed reservoirs are 24 for $74.00. I reuse mine almost every time -
getting 10 days out of one, (oops, I need Jim Handsfield to figure this cost
for me - hugsband is traveling). ;)  In all probablility, the cost will vary
from person to person due to method(s), but comes out pretty closely the
same. YPMV (Your Pennies May Vary) (~_^)

After studying the body you got to come to the conclusion all of this was
designed by a superb engineer with super intelligence. ~ Dr. Bender (spot)