[IP] Hot Tub Question

Hi, i was invited to a hot tub party. I know there was alot of discussion on
this. but anyway, is it ok for me to go in, i know i have to disconnect. but
i was wondering about the hot water, in relation to my infusion site. i use
the mm508 with the quickset. i was also wondering about circulation. my one
friend she says she avoids them because of circulation problems? any advice
would be appreciated. thanks Eileen