[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #175

---- From: email @ redacted: [IP] Leg Pain
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:51:55 EST Hey folks, I need to ask all you
'experts' something. Josh, age 10, has had a couple of episodes now (the
latest tonight) of pain in his lower leg
Hi Sylvia & Josh........I often get a tingling, burning sensation in my
right thigh.  This happens mostly early AM when I'm asleep, and is a
"warning" that my BG is low.  I've gotten up and find BG in the area of 50 &
have to have an early morning snack.........maybe part of the "dawn
YMMV.........Don,  pumpin since 7/01