RE: [IP] Need support

I am sorry that things aren't going well for your daughter.  I think that hormones play a huge role in bg control.  I am 35, but I know my hormones go wacky every month. I wonder if this might be happening to your daughter.  I know that things are really crazy in the teen years.  Maybe if you approach the multiple bg checks from a "temporary"standpoint, it might be more bearable. Surely she can get it worked out and cut those night time checks anyway. I was dxed at 19, so I didn't gp through the high school years with D. I know it is not fun..I feel for you and her both.  Have you thought about the "hormone' angle?  Best of luck to you...