Re: [IP] pump case ?

> Was wondering if most of you use the leather case for your pump or just
> your pump like a pager and not use a case.
> what are the reasons for keeping it in a case versus not?
> thanks
> Julie

I keep my MM 508 in its black leather case all the time. The original reason
for this was just to protect if from the normal bumps, scrapes and
scratches. Since then I've heard (on the list) of two potential problems
that the case also helps prevent - no static electricity problems and no
problem with the door opening. In addition I like being able to keep a
Medical Alert Card with all my ID and treatment rate information in the pump