[IP] Need support

My 14 year old daughter has been on the pump (507C) for almost 3 years and
has done very well, in general. Yesterday, we found out that latest HbA1c was
way up -- 8.4.  It's usually 7.1 or below. It's just so frustrating sometimes
-- The doctor wants her to change her rotate her sites more (she tend to only
to use her stomach), check 2 hours after every meal, and do 12 AM and 3 AM
checks. This means nine checks a day.  We'll do it but this is extremely hard
on a teenager, especially all this testing in school. Any thoughts?

Cindy (mom to Alex, dx 10/92, pumping since 5/99)