RE: [IP] Re: hip problems

I have the same problems.  My ortho surgeon just shakes his head everytime I
go into his office.  I have had *all* of my fingers released and even the
backside of the thumbs (on the outside and inside).  I have had carpal
tunnel done once on my left hand and twice on my right hand.  My ring finger
on the left hand had the one tendon totally cut (my surgeon's plan).  I also
have had pain in my right hip, and especially lately.  My reg MD had a bunch
of tests done because he wanted to make sure I didn't have a clot or
something in the groin arteries (everything clear) and I just thought I was
getting old.  I have been steadily walking (boy, does that hurt) and biking
(feels much better).

Have you been to a DR about it?  Endo or ortho?