RE: [IP] pump case ?

I was told by MM that the case would keep the static electricity down, but
the case gets really dirty and doesn't fit when I clip it on my bra or down
my panties (at night).  I wear it (black leather) when I go out, and I have
one that's sort of insulated that I wear when I'm in Arizona hiking.  But I
just like the pump itself and I haven't ever had a problem with static
electricity (maybe that's because it's too hot in Florida for static -
except for lightening!).