From: BETASP [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 9:45 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: venting

Jennifer,
Vent away!  That's why we're here.  My daughter is 7 and on the pump over a
year now.  Every once in awhile she has a good blow out where she screams,
"I hate this disease!!!!!"  "I wish for once I could eat without doing a
stupid blood test!!!"  She gets it out of her system - We listen to her rant
and rave and then she's good to go for another month or so.  It's healthy to
get it out.  Good luck to you!
Barb Dame