email @ redacted To: email @ redacted Subject: [IP] Leg Pain
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:51:55 EST Hey folks, I need to ask all you
'experts' something. Josh, age 10, has had a couple of episodes now (the
latest tonight) of pain in his lower leg, usually just one leg. When I
asked him to describe it he says it is like a burn, stinging pain. Could
this be an early sign of neuropathy. I'd ask our endo escept he is on
vacation and I'm not too thrilled about his partner. This doesn't happen
all of the time. I think this is only the second time it has happened in
the last few years. In August it will be five years with D. and he has
been pumping for 2 years. Again, he is only 10years old. Oh, a soakin a
warm bubble bath helped it go away. TIA. Sylvia mom to Joshua