[IP] Leg Pain

Hey folks, I need to ask all you 'experts' something.  Josh, age 10, has had
a couple of episodes now (the latest tonight) of pain in his lower leg,
usually just one leg.  When I asked him to describe it he says it is like a
burn, stinging pain.  Could this be an early sign of neuropathy.  I'd ask our
endo escept he is on vacation and I'm not too thrilled about his partner.
This doesn't happen all of the time.  I think this is only the second time it
has happened in the last few years.  In August it will be five years with D.
and he has been pumping for 2 years.  Again, he is only 10years old.  Oh, a
soakin a warm bubble bath helped it go away.

mom to Joshua